EIRIS – School
From Monday to Friday Infant Education, Primary Education, ESO and Baccalaureate: from 9.00 a.m. at 4.00 p.m.
Extracurricular activities: from 4.05 p.m. at 5.05 p.m.
Punctuality is very important throughout the day, but especially at the beginning. We remind you that morning class begins at 9.00 a.m. so students should be in the classroom at 8.55 a.m. Once the class has started, it cannot be interrupted, therefore the student cannot access the classroom until the next class.
Entry and Exit of students
Always ensuring the safety of our students, and at the same time to avoid traffic problems at the time of entry and exit of classes, try not to linger, to avoid congestion; It is not necessary to accompany children to classrooms.
Entry, exit and collection areas for students
Buses: Central playground
The entry, exit and collection of students will be done by the lateral staircase, specifically intended for this purpose.
To achieve the best functioning of the school, it is necessary to avoid interruptions during school hours, except for duly justified serious causes.
In case of early departure or late arrival, this should be adjusted to the schedule of breaks and lunchtimes, never during a teaching period.
At no time will school departures be allowed without a written authorization from the student’s parent or guardian.
The constant attendance of the student to the school is the basis of effective learning.
If for any reason of force majeure a student could not attend class, he must present written justification, in the Agenda, on return to school, either to the tutor or to the Head of Studies. The supporting documents must bear the date and signature of the parents.
If the absence is due to illness, the corresponding medical certificate must be attached.
School Year 2022-2023
Beginning of the school year
- September, 2nd, 2022, Infant Education pupils.
- September, 5th 2022, Primary Education pupils., Secondary Education and Baccalaureate students.
- Bank Holiday: 7th October, 2022.
- Columbus Day: 12th October 2022.
- Education Day: 31st October 2022.
- Immaculate Conception´s Day: 8th December 2022.
- Christmas Holidays: 23rd December 2022 to 6th January 2023, inclusive.
- Carnival: 20th , 21st and 22nd February 2023..
- Easter Holidays: From 3rd to 10th April 2023, inclusive.
- International Workers’ Day: 1st May 2023
Galician Literature Day: 17th May 2023
End of School Year:
- June, 22nd, 2023